Friday, August 22, 2014

Freezer Meals!

Part of my back to school ritual this year is to do FREEZER MEALS weekly!  I've done them in the past and I LOVE the convenience of it!

Dinner time is when the kids get tired and hungry and therefore make dinner prep one of the hardest parts of my day!  I can't handle ornery whiney kids!!  The other dreaded part? Dinner Dishes!

The solution: FREEZER MEALS!

It only takes 5 minutes to pull it out of the freezer and throw it in the oven or crockpot.
AND you only dirty the cooking dishes once a week, making dinner clean up a breeze!

Since FRIDAY is the day I set aside for prepping freezer meals here is the menu for the week: (Sides are made the day of)

Friday: Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken with Brown Rice and Squash
Saturday: Cheesy Chicken Chowder with Rhodes Rolls
Sunday: Lasanga (I cheat and get Stouffers!) with Green Beans
Monday:  Pork Chop Skillet with Steamed Veggies
Tuesday: Left Over Night!
Wednesday: Breakfast! French Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon (Can't prep this one)
Thursday: Stir Fry and Brown Rice (Precook meat only.) 

*I actually didn't FREEZE them!  Because I'll be using them all with in the week I put them in the fridge.  I was worried about how the potatoes and pears would freeze! 

(I'll post the recipes later.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment